Includes: 2 ½ days of driving, a total of about 200km. Driver training. Visit to Gotland Ring. Lecture on Paris-Dakar and other activities. Transport of 4-wheeler.
Leader for all motorcycle tours: Bertil Marcusson who has 30 years of motorcycle experience and has competed in GGN (Gotland Grand National) 20 times and the Paris-Dakar rally 3 times.
Accommodation: Shared in 4-bed cottages. Adventure facility with activities such as trap and skeet, axe-throwing, horses etc. - see MixRanch on the Web for more information.
Optional extras and possible surcharges:
• Additional cost for single room 250 SEK/night. A night extra 500 SEK.
• Rent a 4-wheeler: 1.500 SEK per day.
Meals: All meals and coffee breaks are included.
Pris: 4750 SEK
Terms for participation:
• Valid driver’s license (issued before 2000) or notify in advance that you wish to take your license on the spot in conjunction with the safari.
• All driving is undertaken at your own risk.
• Driving a 4-wheeler is physically demanding and it is up to the participants to ensure that they are in good physical condition.
• The participants must follow traffic rules and the leader’s instructions.
• Participants are responsible for driving at their own capacity.
• Participants are responsible for all rental equipment and for reimbursing eventual damage or loss. Payment in full must have reached MCraft prior to the start of the course.
• MCraft cannot be held responsible for any person injuries, losses or damage to equipment.
• MCraft reserves the right to cancel tours in the case of too few participants, bad weather conditions or other unexpected circumstances.
• Motorcycle gear; Enduro jacket/pants, helmet, boots, protection for back/knees/elbows, goggles, 2 pair of gloves, bandana, etc.
• Light backpack to wear when you’re riding. Good for drinks, extra gloves, etc.
• Super underwear or similar thermal underwear to wear closest to your body.
• Camel’s hump or equivalent drink holder.
• Rain gear.
• Tape for your hands if you are inexperienced or usually get blisters.
• Extra socks, preferably woollen.
• Clothing/shoes to wear after the motorcycle ride.
• A fleece pullover or some kind of warm sweater.
• Personal toiletries
• Swimming gear
• Pocket money for souvenirs, extra drinks in the evening etc.